We are delighted to announce that we will resume training on Tuesday 21st July at 6.15.
Weekly sessions will be Tuesday & Thursday 6.15- 8.30
These sessions will be under strict Covid19 guidelines. We have performed the relevant risk assessment and taken appropriate action to minimise any risk.
Below is a brief summary of what is expected of individuals to further minimise risk:
1. Do not turn up for training if you have had any symptoms in the last 14 days
2. On arrival, report to changing room area where you will need to register in The Track & Trace log book.
3. You will be allocated into a group of 6(inc coach). You MUST remain in this group for the complete session. Do NOT roam!
4. Do not congregate after signing on. Disperse to training area(Football Field)
5. Players must bring their own drinks in identifiable containers.
6. There will be 3 toilets available in changing rooms. Only 3 players at one time in changing room area. Ensure you wash your hands and apply hand sanitiser.
7. All training equipment must be wiped before & after use using anti bacterial wipes provided.
8. Please stay 2 metres apart during training session. No contact permitted.
9. Please apply hand sanitiser(provided) before & after training.
10. Please go home to shower. Showers will not be available in changing rooms.
Your coaches are fully aware of these guidelines. Please ensure we adhere to them and we will be able to continue with the sessions.